Project Manager (m/f/d) Job at PROPSTER
Project managers have the chance to join one of the hottest PropTech start-ups. We want to fill a new position in our project management team and are looking for dedicated and motivated employees. What we offer in detail and what we expect in return, we have summarized below.
What do we do at PROPSTER?
PROPSTER is a cloud-based configuration platform with a wide range of features to optimise the handling of property developments. The most important functions include communication, documentation, deadline management, the 3D configurator, the electrical configurator, the handover tool and defect management. The entire platform is geared towards the needs of our clients and their purchasers.
Our vision is that buyers, tenants and investors purchase, configure and manage their property 100% online. In doing so, we accompany the property companies and their customers through the entire project cycle via our digital configuration platform.
In doing so, we enable property companies to increase off-plan sales, boost their efficiency and provide their customers, such as buyers, tenants and investors with a great purchase experience through more transparency, uniform communication and complete documentation.
What do we offer and what do we expect in return?
We are ‘first mover’ with our product and already active in several European countries. As a start-up we have created a modern and team-oriented working environment from the very beginning, which we have integrated into a holacratic structural approach. This means a high degree of personal responsibility and short decision-making processes in everyday work. Opportunities for advancement and varied fields of activity are further arguments for working at our company.
Your fields of activity include:
- Communication link between Customer Success Management and Project Development
- Organization and structuring of project documents
- Organization of tasks within the project management platform
- Distribution of tasks to project development managers
- Supervision and control of the tasks, as well as their compliance with deadlines
- You have extensive user knowledge of Scrum, Jira, Atlassian and various digital project management tools
- Fluent German & Englisch
- Interest in the real estate industry
- Real estate background is an advantage
- Experience with EDV- and software applications
- Fun at work with people and in sales
- Excellent time and priority management
- Solution-oriented personality with strong organizational and communication skills
The salary offered is based on the IT collective agreement entry level with € 2.556,-.
We are looking forward to your application, which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org.