Customer Success Manager Job at PROPSTER
When do you get the chance to sign up with one of the hottest PropTech start-ups?
We want to fill a new position in our project management team and are looking for committed and motivated employees. What we offer in detail and what we expect in return, we have summarized below.
What do we do at PROPSTER?
PROPSTER is a digital configuration and collaboration platform that optimizes the configuration of property developments and the interaction with consumers. We enable property companies to configure developments based on their project criteria and provide their consumers (such as buyers, tenants and investors) an even more curated product and service list based on demographics and personal preferences. We also connect all relevant project participants and provide seamless documentation and communication throughout the entire development cycle.
The digitalization of the real estate industry has just begun and we are right in the middle of it with the ambition to become one of the hottest PropTech Start-Ups from Austria.
What do we offer and what do we expect in return?
We are ‘first mover’ with our product and already active in several European countries. As a start-up we have created a modern and team-oriented working environment from the very beginning, which we have integrated into a holacratic structural approach. This means a high degree of personal responsibility and short decision-making processes in everyday work. Opportunities for advancement and varied fields of activity are further arguments for working at our company.
Customer Success Manager
Your fields of activity include:
- Onboarding of new customers and their projects (online and on-site)
- Joint kick-off of the project at the customer
- Supporting the organization of a smooth process for the integration of PROPSTER at the customer
- Support in selecting the appropriate features for the respective projects
- Consulting regarding product presentation
- Joint development of the communication processes
- Ongoing support for handling within the project duration
- Support in the continuous development of our software as an interface between sales, IT and customers
- Technical education and/or real estate or architectural background
- Experience with EDV- and software applications
- Interest in the real estate industry or architecture
- Customer-friendly appearance
- Solution-oriented personality with good organizational and communication skills
- Work experience would be an advantage
- A committed team player who enjoys working independently
- Good time and priority management
The starting salary is € 35,000 gross. Overpaid possible depending on qualifications and experience.
We are looking forward to your application, which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org.