CSO (m/w/d) at PROPSTER
Building the next PropTech unicorn
We are filling this important position in our company and are looking for committed and motivated employees.
The digitalisation of the real estate industry has just begun and we are at the forefront of it, with the ambition to become the next PropTech Unicorn in Europe.
A cloud-based configuration and e-commerce platform for real estate companies to optimise the execution of real estate projects to increase sales, digitise processes and improve interaction with your buyers, investors and property owners.
Your areas of responsibility
- Develop and maintain business lines
- Leading the sales team, managing staff and recruiting
- Acquire and support key accounts
- Coordinate with top management and C-level colleagues
- Developing strategies to achieve sales and revenue targets
- Coordinate with regional sales managers
- Observing tech trends and evaluating their importance for the company
- Develop and optimise marketing strategies
- Adapt sales processes to customers
Your experience and skillset
A degree in the MINT field or a relevant commercial degree such as business informatics, industrial engineering or business administration form the foundation and are complemented by many years of operational and managerial professional experience.
We are looking for in-depth knowledge or several years of experience in the following areas:
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Industry experience
- Leadership skills
- Organisational skills
- Analytical thinking
Benefits that await you when you embark on a journey with us:
- We are ‘first mover’ and already active in several European countries
- Modern and team-oriented working environment
- Holocratic structural approach = high level of personal responsibility and short decision-making processes in everyday working life
- Varied fields of activity and continuous professional development
- A dynamic, young-minded and motivated team, which is always up for a joke or two
- A feelgood community room that invites you to reorganise your thoughts and play a quick game of table tennis or darts.
- A marketing team that surprises you every now and then with creative and great tasting cake creations.
- An office flooded with sunlight with a view over Vienna that would make even the Hunchback of Notre Dame fall silent with envy.
The salary offered is based on a fixed part and a performance-related commission and can be adjusted to the respective job and experience level. The total annual salary is calculated at € 150,000 gross per year on a full-time basis (consists of € 74,970 fixed salary + € 75,000 commission).
In addition, a share package is offered in the course of our ‘Exit and Dividends Programme’ in the company.
We look forward to receiving your application, which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org.