CFO – finance&sales (m/w/d) at PROPSTER
Building the next PropTech unicorn
We are filling this important position in our company and are looking for committed and motivated employees.
The digitalisation of the real estate industry has just begun and we are at the forefront of it, with the ambition to become the next PropTech Unicorn in Europe.
A cloud-based configuration and e-commerce platform for real estate companies to optimise the handling of real estate projects in order to increase sales, digitise processes and improve interaction with buyers, investors and property owners.
Your areas of responsibility
- Budget management
- Cost-benefit analyses
- Financial and liquidity planning
- Strategy development to optimise processes
- Contact person for auditors
- Maintaining contacts with financial institutions
- Communicating an overview of the financial situation to management and executives
- Analysis of corporate structures
- Identification of development opportunities, cost reductions and system improvements
- Develop and maintain business lines
- Lead the sales team, manage staff and recruiting
- Coordinate with top management and C-level colleagues
- Develop strategies to achieve sales and revenue targets
Your experience and skillset
We are looking for in-depth knowledge or several years of experience in the following areas:
- Industry experience
- Leadership skills
- Organisational talent
- Analytical thinking
- At least MBA, CFA
- Strong background in finance and accounting, profit and loss, balance sheet preparation, cash flow management and general finance and budgeting
- At least 5 years of experience in leading positions (financial, operational, strategic) preferably in real estate field
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in previous business (track record)
- Commercial experience
Benefits that await you when you join us on a journey:
- We are ‘first mover’ and already operating in several European countries
- Modern and team-oriented working environment
- Holocratic structural approach = high level of personal responsibility and short decision-making processes in everyday working life
- Varied fields of activity and continuous professional development
- A dynamic, young-minded and motivated team, which is always up for a joke or two
- A feelgood community room that invites you to reorganise your thoughts and play a quick game of table tennis or darts.
- A marketing team that surprises you every now and then with creative and great tasting cake creations.
- An office flooded with sunlight with a view over Vienna that would make even the Hunchback of Notre Dame fall silent with envy.
The salary offered is based on a fixed part and a performance-related commission and can be adjusted to the respective job and experience level. The total annual salary is calculated at € 120,000 gross per year on a full-time basis. Overpayment possible.
In addition, an equity package is offered in the course of our ‘Exit and Dividends Programme’ at the company.
We look forward to receiving your application, which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org.